Sunday, April 30, 2006

Bullied At Work!

Well I thought that this would never happen to me. But it has. All in jest of course!

I was sat down and just getting on with my work when the ward Nurse called Ms E said ‘how long is your hair?’ All innocent like!!!! So me been nice and all I said ‘I’ll show you’ and I went under the desk to get my camera which has a picture of me with my hair out. Unbeknown to me the satanic Mrs. S took my chair and poor me fell on the floor!
Guess what happened next? Instead of the nurse in charge telling the devilish one off she bursts out laughing! Talk about supporting the poor junior nurses! Shameful!

I was upset (sob sob) and received an apology in the end off Mrs. S, but just as I was getting to the point of forgiving her in my heart guess what happened?

I was just doing my drug round (giving my patients much needed pain relief) when one of my patients says to me ‘you have a piece of paper stuck to your scarf love’. Here was me thinking he meant the tag on the scarf and am just about to explain to him when low and behold I see a hand written note stuck to me and it reads ‘HELP ME!’

HA BLOODY HA! So basically I am considering suing the NHS for inflicting emotional pain that will probably never leave me (sob sob). I am pretty sure the NHS can afford to give me a settlement worth at least 10 million pounds!!!!

Anyway better actually do what I am meant to be doing – WORKING!

Peace people

1 Comments:

Blogger NM said...

LOL! AD and to think i wasn't even behind that one. damn i wish i was there must have been hilarious... i mean..

how dare they the little so and so..

which personality shall i go with today?...

9:59 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home