Sunday, May 07, 2006

So here I am on a nice Sunday afternoon.
In my sitting room. Doing nothing in particular – you know how it goes – you do a bit of cleaning, maybe watch a DVD or even go back to bed!

Ok keep that picture of tranquillity in mind while I tell you what happened to destroy this for me.

So I am relaxing and doing nothing - contemplating my application form for university and my inability to complete it – when out of nowhere I hear an ear piercing scream ‘get the f*** away from me’.
Well I nearly fell out of the sofa with fright I tell you. I jump up and look outside my window. No-one there so I look out of the rest of the windows and I find a woman wearing what appears to be her underwear standing outside my flat screaming at (I presume) her husband! Oh! I think to my self ‘ a domestic’ so I observe and I go back to the sitting room and retrieve the phone just in case I need to call for help if they get out of hand.

I am still standing there 40 minutes later watching them scream at each others. Every few minutes one of them walks away and then they get sucked back into the never ending argument of who is worse and who is selfish, etc. basically it goes something like this:

Woman: get the f*** away from me
Man: I am nowhere near you stupid c***
Woman: why do you ALWAYS do this to me!
Man: I am doing nothing, you b*****
Woman: I hate you! You are a useless piece of c***. People who love each other don’t do the s*** we do. I hate YOU!

Get the idea? Yeah. Basically went on like that for about 40 minutes with the foulest language I have ever heard and I am no sheltered rose!

About 10 minutes into the argument I put my phone back into its charger knowing these two geniuses will not really be needing the police as they would probably wear themselves out eventually. It was at this point that I started to feel sorry for myself and my ruined quite day at home.
You see I get very few precious days to relax – all by myself. I work like the devil is on my tail and I normally am too tired to enjoy my day off from work or I am doing something for the family or my friends. This was the first day in about 6 weeks that I had to myself with no plans to do anything other than relax and tidy my little flat!

These idiots have no consideration for others at all! I pray to God I don’t have to wait for another 6 weeks for my next quite day. Ameen

1 Comments:

Blogger NM said...

lol! am sorry sweety but remember when we were off to italy and the same couple had that almightly fight.

our new neighbours ( your old neighbours) are vocal about their fights too and our bedroom is next to the room they always choose to fight in.. a bit of consideration am sure will go a longway.

if your brother is kicking you, the middle of the night the least you can do is keep it down right

12:16 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home