Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Greetings from Abu Dhabi


Well there is so much that I could say about what I have been doing but I really don't have the time. All I will say is that I have been having lots of fun and enjoying the sunshine (Alhamdullilah it's been warm without been too hot). I have enjoyed two things above all else that I have done in this beautiful city and that is Desert Safari with camel riding thrown in and obviously SHOPPING!




I miss Manchester with all my family and friends but I am still enjoying myself. My aunt that I am staying with has made it her duty to show me all that this place has to offer. I have job hunted on the phone but not been to see the hospitals yet. They all look good from the outside tho...

Keep in touch people.

How are the Hajji's doing?

Insonia - have the kittens arrived yet?

6 Comments:

Blogger insonia said...

asalam u'alaikum beautiful, loving the pictures, but even more so that you are having fun,we miss you loads. the kittens have not come as of yet they are still far too young, i think ill wait till you come back then we can go together and choose one. i miss you very much this place is not home without the people that make it a home. havent seen the girls since naima's leaving party and im working til 8 tonight but as soon as i finish i will go myf ia. when you get back i have much to discuss with you as there are some changes i want to make, and i believe success will only come with the support and wisdom of my dear sisters. until we meet again my sister, may allah keep you in the best of spirits.

9:37 am  
Blogger Ever The Idealist said...

jazakallah for the beautiful message. I miss you too. Give my salams to all the girls. I look forward to choosing a kitten with you but remember thats it's yours and not mine. I hate to have that resposoibility.
How can i view your blog??

3:26 pm  
Blogger flowerlady said...

Yo Melly

wot does it cost to give us a ring to say that you are leaving or that your arrived okay?

I mean i checked your blog every day then gave up after a bit.

Bangles

12:55 pm  
Blogger Aya said...

Beautiful pictures, keep 'em coming. The malls are great and I love the beach. I hope you enjoy the remainder of your visit.

Blessings.

7:27 am  
Blogger white african said...

eveeeeeeeeeeeer, glad your happy girl. shrewsbury st aint the same without you sis.

let us know when your arriving in mancy land...

7:59 pm  
Blogger Ever The Idealist said...

Salam ladies. I am sorry but I only gett he internet at odd times so it takes me again to get messages and blogger aint the best system in the world!!!

Flowerlady - I am soo sory hon but just been realy distracted plus still not found a call centre. I feel cheeky making long distance calls from my aunts home! Forgive me?

Aya- I will put up more pictues when blogger stops being my arch nemesis!!! Thanks for you kind words.

WA - I will let you know and I expect you to be there with flowers and tears. Can't wait to be back in the street ya!!

6:23 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home