Wednesday, May 17, 2006

I am staring my nights now people.

For those of you that know me know what this means i.e. no socializing. Work and sleep (if I am lucky). For those that don’t know me this means I will disappear for the next two weeks so don’t take it personally.

I had a fantastic day with the Eye Doc and the Mum to be in heavenly Lancaster. We got up at 8 ish following our sleep over at my flat and barely made it for the train (we missed the one we were meant to be on but managed to get to the 9.58) me and the Eye Doc sat quietly in carriage trying to get our breath back (well ok it was just me trying to not pass out cause we had WALKED slightly fast!). We had barely got our breath back when a couple in the carriage started having a domestic - this was my queue to start reading and be rude to the Eye Doc (I did this without realizing and am sure the Doc would forgive me) and so it was for the duration of the journey.
We walked to the Mum to be flat and we got there and she looked radiant (no word of a lie) and so energetic. She was keen to go walking and that’s what we did (with a bit of shopping chucked in). We ended up in a little tranquil café and had the most filling jacket potato’s you could ever imagine (mine came with Moroccan cous cous).

The highlight of the day - we went to the midwife appointment with the Mummy to be. We got to hear the baby’s heart beat. It was fantastic - a bit like a horse galloping slowly. It was a memory I would like to share with this baby - I will definitely be a wicked aunt you know! I would spoil this kid rotten (not too badly though, Mum to be so don’t be alarmed ok?).

Anyways we left the Mummy in her home town of Lancaster and the Doc and I started on our journey back home. We got delayed and yet again had to listen to another domestic this time involving a man on a mobile! I finally got home at 6:30pm. Managed to iron my uniform and have a shower and before you know it my two weeks of nights had started! I had left the Doc in town – she was heading to the Tuesday circle (the lucky so and so).

So here I am at 4am writing this and thinking ‘I am not going to have a life for the next two weeks’!
Make duas for me people. I need them and please remember to keep me entertained with emails and text messages.

Peace till next time people.

2 Comments:

Blogger white african said...

you wil be in my dreams when im sleeping inshallah

12:00 pm  
Blogger Ever The Idealist said...

well thats good i suppose. i realy do like your entertaining emails tho. keep them up. they had me laughing out loud! 3 nights down - ten million to go!

6:35 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home