Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Islam Expo and The Case of 1001 Salams cont...





This is me looking very pleased at seeing the Prophets name in the British flag! I loved this and I know its pathetic but I just ADORED it.



This was a sight to behold for me. The picture looks exotic but its in the heart of London. It's basically an art expo and the people (including myself - I was very much supprised) were eager to look and just be amazed by the talent around.

Amazing how some people are talented and otherts are not. I mean I believe that everyone has a special thing about them but its easier to spot it in some than others. I have no talent WHAT SO EVER. IN ANYTHING. I am well aware of this and have delt with it a long time ago (by ignoring it!)


This shouls be the begining of the piece but I just couldnt work the computer. This is me and my friend (not seen for a very long time). There was lots of screaming and hugging (much to my shame - I only thought of this later) and it was lovely. This was the begining of the 1001 Salams bit.

It is now past midnight and I am in need of sleep (as is the one sitting behind me givving me the evil eye). Flying out tommorow and will be gone for a mere two weeks inshaAllah.

Salam and take care


4 Comments:

Blogger NM said...

Oh man you guys had fun! blog while on your holiday ETI no excuses its only ireland

11:42 am  
Blogger lostkitty said...

AMINA!!!!!!!Send me ur pics!

I'm glad u liked it and enjoyed urself at IslamExpo - insha'allah, it wont be a one off.

9:52 pm  
Blogger NATIVE said...

next year........we all go inshaAllah!

12:03 am  
Blogger The Rendezvous said...

hey those were nice pictures...

did u say, the prophet name was engraved on a brit flag?

6:07 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home