Saturday, June 03, 2006

For those of you who have been wondering what has happened to me lately let me summarise in pictures -












I have been cleaning and WORKING!















And getting lots of hugs as my reward!

















I have also been babysitting A LOT!


This is my my two cousins. One of them has been accused (falsely my I add) by WA, Nemo and MD of being a little shaytan…. Not true – she can be a proper little angel (when you have her all to yourself!)

Right its taking far FAR too long to load these images so will sleep and restart tomorrow Insha Allah. Make dua people - The Lady from the Shire gets wed today...

3 Comments:

Blogger NM said...

where is Dalma's satanic smile?

1:56 pm  
Blogger MD said...

noooo....never said she was the shaytan, we said she was the 'devil incarnate'

9:26 pm  
Blogger Ever The Idealist said...

how can you say such things? she is wonderful. just check the pic of her with her cousin man. you lot are EVIL...

4:51 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home