Friday, May 19, 2006

Well its Episode 2 of the drama that from now on shall be called ‘Don’t Leave Me’!
This is a continuation of the episode that took place on the tranquil Sunday that has passed!

I am again sat peacefully at home. I am doing nights at moment so I had just woken up at 5pm. Made myself breakfast (it’s my time for breakfast and I tend to have my lunch at about 3am when on nights!) and had just eaten it when this almighty noise (it sounded like an explosion I kid you not) came from outside. It was followed but a lot of swearing (sometimes I think this woman suffers from turrets syndrome). It basically goes like this:

Woman: Don’t leave me Kieran!
Man (I assumed he was the said Kieran): I can’t take you f******* obsessive ways anymore.
Woman: Don’t leave me again Kieran! I will f****** slit my throat! I f****** hate you. I will f*** you up you b******!
Man: Why do you do this to me you f****** w****!

It basically goes on like this for the next 15minutes or so till he decides to take things into his own hands and physically removes her from the flat and then locks her outside! She is stood outside shrieking like a banshee and I swear to God her favourite phrase is ‘Don’t leave me Kieran’! That’s all you could hear for most of the evening.
Really though if she thought about it she would come to the conclusion, as I did, that he can’t really leave as he is the one inside the flat and she is the one outside of it!

It’s nearly time for me to go to work and I am sat here praying that she will not be outside when I leave – I am afraid I might either burst out laughing or offer unsolicited advice!
Wish me luck people. I will keep you up dated on my eloquent neighbour and her attempt to both get rid of her husband and at the same time keep him!
Some people just can’t decide what they want!

3 Comments:

Blogger NATIVE said...

As Papoose said "Love is a battle field".
;)

2:14 am  
Blogger Ever The Idealist said...

i just wish they would stop fighting it out in from of my flat! fight in silence people!

2:28 am  
Blogger NM said...

For good ness saaaaaakeee get WA to start practicing her councelling skills on these people have they ever heard of communication and nooooooo the screeming does not fit the profile..

4:57 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home