Friday, September 15, 2006

Ok two pieces in one day. It’s even worse than buses but it’s got to be done while I feel like writing.

So I seem to have come across this thing where you have to write ten amazing facts about yourself. Well as you might be aware I could be here all day and night writing about my good qualities but we must stick to JUST 10!

Ok, here we go…



1, I would give anything for my family and friends. I am a soft touch, people would say as a bad thing. What’s wrong with been soft – if your heart is hard something is truly wrong and you should try to correct it before it’s too late and no good can enter it. Sometimes I am taken advantage off but it’s not my sin if I am conned.


2, I panic easily. This always provides entertainment for my friends. I like things to be the way I planned. I don’t deal with change well. I especially hate to be late and I always seem to be – even if I leave my home hours earlier!


3, I like hording things. I missed in collecting things while I was younger so I am basically making it up now. I clean my room and home every once in while and just relocate the crap that I collect instead of getting rid.


4, I identify with people so much. I am compassionate. I find that I can cry for both sides! I once did a placement on a ward in gynaecology. I had a patient who was having a miscarriage and a patient who was having a termination. All of the staff were either for or against the termination. I found that I felt for both patients. I was really drained by the end of the shift.


5, I operate the 3 strikes and you are out rule. I will forgive and forget till you do the same thing the third time and you are truly out of my heart. I don’t get hurt easily but what hurts me is if I tell someone what bothers/hurts me and they ignore me and continue with the same habit.


6, I try so much to do the right thing ALWAYS but sometimes the result is not equal to the effort I put in but Alhamdulillah our belief system supports the fact that it’s not results that count rather it’s the effort and intention that matter.


7, I am a good listener – I absorb information like a sponge (it leaks just as easily as it is absorbed) but I am able to give sound advice. I am the supporter of the oppressed at work.


8, I can take criticism well – as long as it is constructive! I hate it when people say “you are a poor cook”. I would rather they said “you can’t cook, but good on you for trying. I know a good cook book if you want”


9, I am indecisive. But once the decision is reached it’s hard for me to go back from it even if in my own heart I know it would be better for me to.


10, I am useless with money. I can’t add up and always am so, so, so, so surprised when my bank statement arrives at the end of the month.



Well that’s 10 facts (not really facts are they till someone verifies them?!) to chew over! Are there any surprises there or was this all known previously?

3 Comments:

Blogger NM said...

"I panic easily" is provides me with sooo much entertainment AD its one of the reasons why i love you so much. Its hilarious

and lord only know you hoard. Your soft heart is what we all love about you,

No surprise although you havn't mentioned your obsession with capturing every moment on camera

One of these days i promise to provide you with a decent picture of me :)

11:24 am  
Blogger Ever The Idealist said...

i dont have any obsessions Nemo. I am perfect was what i was trying to say without saying it!!

12:36 am  
Blogger NATIVE said...

You aint paranoid!!
loooool yea right!

U is perfecto!
Especially that soft heart of yours.....

11:18 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home