Monday, October 16, 2006




From the errors of others, a wise woman corrects her own (1st Century B.C)


I have so much that I need to write but I can't. I might hurt some peoples feelings so I am going for the quite and demure look and keeping things to myself again. As a friend said to me 'don't judge others by your standard' so I am leaving judgement to Allah (SWA) alone.


I love this video - it always cheers me up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqAIBlGm26o

'oh the power to be strong and the wisdom to be wise...on this journey that you are making...its you who will climb the mountain , it's you who will reach the peak...let your spirit set you free'


Till next time InshaAllah

Always keep me in your Duas my friends

4 Comments:

Blogger NATIVE said...

That friend was a good friend and gave u great advice.

If you have 2 say something the best thing is to write it down on a piece of paper read it out loud and then shred it up. That way u would have got it out of ur system without employing a 2nd party.

Or u could share with a friend you truly trust....

Either way u in my dua
:)

11:17 pm  
Blogger Ever The Idealist said...

Jazakallah hon. Will see you tmrw ia

11:53 pm  
Blogger white african said...

ever you are a considerate person mashallah and thats a brilliant quality, natives advice sounds good as well mashallah.

some times talking to the person who wronged you is helpful as well especially if that person is understanding.

9:36 am  
Blogger Ever The Idealist said...

inshaAllah will discuss this with them as its getting stupid now WA. thanks for the support guys

3:48 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home