Tuesday, October 10, 2006


I can't take it anymore.

I am literally having to stop myself pulling my hair out at the antics of certain people in my life.

Why is it so hard to be considerate towards me? I am I so bad a person that I don’t deserve it?

Have I upset you so much so that you can’t take the time to tell me or forgive (it is Ramadan after all) and just be helpful to me? Why is it that I am chasing people all the time?

Why can’t someone just notice I am here and I am busy and I am human and I forget and I am DOING NIGHTS!!!!!!




I AM YOUR FRIEND!!!



I am considerate of your feelings, I try so hard to maintain our friendship and keep us close but it’s hard when you do crap like this and in Ramadan. I am going to bed now and will hopefully wake to a better day than I went to sleep in.



InshaAllah.


Allah grant me patience and a gentle tongue…

4 Comments:

Blogger Firefly said...

Good plan. A good night's (or is it day for you?) sleep makes all the difference.

If that doesn't work, then go ahead and beat this friend. You'll feel a lot better for it. But you're probably too sweet to assault anybody.

Seriously, step back and re-evaluate this friendship. You don't need anything that makes you feel this bad.

3:43 pm  
Blogger Ever The Idealist said...

oh. thanks hon. i am too n ice to say anything but it's Ramadan and people should know better. i might consider the beating after Ramadan tho

eh eh eh (evil laughter)

4:10 pm  
Blogger NATIVE said...

Aight....who been mekin u feel dis way homie?
lemme at em.....but mek it afta Ramadhan coz am tryin to reap da benefits of dis month.

4real tho sis....am only a phonecall away so don't hesite....ama try to put a smile on your beautiful face..

Luv ya sis

5:11 pm  
Blogger white african said...

yeh sis, let native loose on them, man that sis can get getto like no one else can lol, hoody, walk and all, luv u native

you will survive cause atthe end of teh day you are a surviver,

its a test and couple of days time you will inshallah look back and laugh at it.

12:42 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home