Saturday, February 17, 2007

Back Home (Better late than NEVER)

I have been back home for 5 days now. I have thus far spent 3 days at home with Mummy. I have been to work once. I have been to a birthday party. I have attended the wedding of the teacher Twin. I feel like CRAP!

Let me repeat that I feel absolutely CRAP! I feel this not because I am back home in the land of the rain and cold but because I was LATE to my friends wedding. I arrived 2hours late to a wedding. I arrived AFTER the bride (who looked dazzling in her pink princess gown btw). I feel terrible.

I am trying to think of ways to make it up to her. If this was me and a so called friend had done this to me I would be most upset. I really don't know how to sort it so make dua for me anyway.

I have no hope that my lateness was missed as both the brides mum and my friends commented on it. I am such a bad time keeper. Believe it or not I had gotten up at 830am and was still late for the midday start (I got there at 205pm!!).

Allah grant me the ability to keep time. Ameen.

4 Comments:

Blogger white african said...

every time i see you i always pinch myslef, its hard to believe your back wallahi, welcome back sis.

tut tut bout being late :) dont worry bout it, you guys came fasdhionably late and just in time for the food mmmm food

12:10 pm  
Blogger Ever The Idealist said...

I am so glad to be back home.
I love seeing you whenever I want. May Allah always keep us together.

Fashionably late is reserved for friends of friends not adopted sisters which I thought I was :{

10:05 pm  
Blogger NM said...

ouch ETI if its any consulation i will probably be incredibly late to my own wedding:)

Its great to here your back even if it means geographically you are even furture away!

11:04 am  
Blogger white african said...

ok we get the picture you have been home for more than 5 days now, get over it, stop going on about it and blog.

5 days, every time i open your blog i get the 5 days aaaaaaaaaah

4:43 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home