Friday, April 27, 2007

1st Anniversary


As I sit here eating 2 day old apple crumble I was made to make at 1 am by my little brother I am contemplating what has happened to the last year? Where has it gone and what have I done with it? Where are the accomplishments?

Before you all panic it’s not my birthday but rather the 1 year anniversary of my blog. Its happy anniversary to Ever! One year of putting my happenings, thoughts, feelings and any thing and everything into space.

I did it for the basic reason that I wanted some place to store all my useless stuff!!!!

Really I did it so that I could talk to my friends and keep up with their lives even when we are not living in each others pockets. I love been part of something so big. It’s cool to read peoples and have them read mine knowing they are across the world.

NM thank you for bugging me all those weeks and each time I lapsed (making me sound like an addict here) you and WA got me back with the thing you two are best at – NAGGING.
I miss you lots NM. Looking forward to your return to our fair city…

Here’s is to the next year of blogging…

4 Comments:

Blogger white african said...

happy anniversary happy anniversay happy annaversary, wohooooooo let sbring out the halal drinks.

and act tipsy without the affect of alcohol, yeh maaaaaaaaaaan.

hope it will be many more years of blogging with out the long pauses in the middle, you suck when you do that thats why we gotta nag see the wisdom of it all ever?

9:27 am  
Blogger Ever The Idealist said...

Thanh you WA. I look forward to blogging daily for the coming years IA

Jazaka Jazaka Jazakallahu Khairun...

10:51 pm  
Blogger NM said...

YAY!!! am soooooooo pleased you join the blogging world too i all those weeks of trying to persuade you ( NAGGING, i don't know what that is) i never thought i would be reading about your life in egypt instead of actually sharing it with you.

Now who can seriously say i don't plan ahead :) miss you too soooo much woman.

only 2months and a half to go inshallah!


Aww....i can be rather persuasive :) but NAGGING i have no idea what that even means ETI

8:58 pm  
Blogger Ever The Idealist said...

I am so sorry to have used the word nagging as both of are unfimiliar with the word :D !!

NM i have been counting for a very long time sis. Back in july with all those that have missed you but remember its ETI who missed the absolute MOST.

11:13 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home