Monday, April 16, 2007

Say... Say...

Government Yard...Good friends we had… in this great future you can forget your past …

I have no clue what to write about. Should I mention the most recent of events or the most important or the most disturbing things that have happened??

I have been working as work is a permanent feature in my life. I am so tired of the work I do even if it is satisfying all the time. Does it even make sense to find something tiring and satisfying at the same time? I have no idea the direction my work should take. I have had two full years at the same place now. What should I do? Where shall I take it from here if I don't get into Uni to do Midwifery?? I am tired of people dying on me and before anyone says “that’s part of life” stop yourself and think when have you had to witness it on weekly basis and when did you last wash a dead person or looked at the patients family and said those God awful words that sound fake even when you really mean them “I am sorry for your loss”
I am just tired in my soul. I feel older than my 25 years. I need a relaxing job in an office (maybe managing a GP surgery, eh?).

Since I have been back home I have immersed myself in work not only at the hospital but with scouts and at home. I am trying to make my flat into a home and its just not really working. It always looks like an iskabule place (that means a shababs house btw!). It needs that special touch that only married people or mums seem capable of. I have really tried and it looks nice enough but not to my satisfaction.
I am getting a new kitchen and bathroom in a few weeks time InshaAllah though. That might just be what my place needs.
This is what I have done in the last two months (for those of you that want to be updated on my boring, work centred life)

· Attend Mary’s show at Royal Exchange Theatre
· Make dinner for friends at my place
· Attend study days (2 in last month)
· Spend a lovely weekend in London with friends
· Go to 2 leaving dinners (Banker’s and Twin’s)
· Become GSL in our scouts group
· I have a new roommate (my 16 year old bro is moving in!)
· I did a career talk at Xavarian
· I did a Health and Social care talk at Bolton School
· We had a picnic at Hullard Park
· I attended a few Tuesday circles


OK so now I am bored with writing about my life. It is boring and sad at the moment. Will write again when I can articulate what is happening really in my part of the world.

I have access to Internet again so I will once again be polluting and taking up unnecessary space on the net… long may it continue.

5 Comments:

Blogger white african said...

welcome back dudette, it has not been the same without you.

more more more more more

11:19 am  
Blogger white african said...

hey managing a surgery is hard work

11:20 am  
Blogger Ever The Idealist said...

i thought you'd def see that! that was my way of saying your job is damn harder than mine. atleast i can escape from mine. yours tends to follow you everywhere...
more to follow IA

11:46 am  
Blogger NM said...

Aww sweetness a change is always good, as long as you DON'T leave manchester (Of course that is for personal and very selfish reasons, its called love)

the flat oh i miss crashing out there, so mano is moving in his he, definately one of my favourite

am so proud of you for taking on the scouts! well done love

miss your 100megawatt smile, try and grace me with it at some point eh

12:17 pm  
Blogger Ever The Idealist said...

oh NM i miss you - i def miss you making the flat like your own while you are there. I have no intentions of leaving love but I do need a change. Scouts is a lovely challenge. I feel like I am acheving something even if it does need a lot of input from me.
Mano moved in (but he has yet to actualy sleep ove!!) i know cause i come home and things are moved around...

9:30 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home